- Educate for the future.
- Provide a challenging, CAPS based educational program, preparing learners for success in high school and beyond.
- Create an environment of educational excellence by using a variety of instructional strategies and activities to address the varied learning strengths of our learners.
- Provide a caring, nurturing environment in which all students can feel supported and safe emotionally, intellectually, and physically.
- Build positive personal characteristics such as tolerance, integrity, cooperation and honesty, and encourage respect for the individual differences that make each of us unique.
- Foster each Learners emotional well being. The educators will promote self-concept, pride in accomplishment, self confidence and self discipline.
- Foster each Learners intellectual development. The educators will initiate and develop activities that:
- Develop the ability to examine and use information by teaching the essential skills of reading, writing, listening and speaking.
- Develop research skills, computer literacy and the ability to access, assess and apply information
- Develop an awareness of the diverse South African cultures and languages
At Sparrows we strive to educate all our learners without preference or prejudice regardless of social standing or exterior qualities. Our dedicated staff love and treat all our learners as if they were their own children.This we aim to achieve within a secure, caring and disciplined environment.